Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Is it Thursday yet?

Yes, I know it is only Wednesday, which means yoga at 6:30. Hopefully it will better than last week. I can't wait until tomorrow...well, not so much 8-noon when I'll be at work, but tomorrow afternoon. I have a doctors appointment at 3:45 so I'm picking up Josh from work at 3:30 so we can head over there. Josh only goes to the appointments where we have ultrasounds, so yes, tomorrow is ultrasound day! I can't wait to see my baby girl again. This should be the last ultrasound, unless she is measuring large or small. If she is, then we may have another 1 or 2 as I get closer to 40 weeks to make sure she isn't going to be too big (like her Mama was) and to make sure she is still developing properly. I love that Josh goes with me. It is so amazing seeing our little girl on the screen. She always does the cutest things so I can't wait to see what she does tomorrow. I am also anxious to see how she is positioned. I feel random kicks all over the place. I have no idea where her head is.

In addition to the ultrasound, I received a call today from Let's Go Dreaming. It's the place we ordered her glider and ottoman from. Josh actually pointed out to me that it's not her glider and ottoman, it is mine. I'm sure Alex could care less if she has a chair in her room or not, but her Mama wants one so I guess Josh is right, it is my chair. Well anyway, MY glider and ottoman are in so we are picking it up after the appointment. I can't wait to see it. It was another one of those things were we picked the fabric for the chair from a tiny sliver in a book. I'm sure it turned out great! Once we get it home I'll take pictures and post them.

I should also have the ultrasound pictures posted on Friday...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the site! the bedding is presh and I can't get over you being preggers!! CRAZY!

xoxo
J in Chi-town