Monday, April 20, 2009

First Tooth!!

Alex's first tooth finally broke through the gums! Tooth #1 is the lower central incisor on her right side. I knew it was coming soon. Friday I could tell it just under the gums and she was not herself that night. She was up screaming two times before we went to sleep. When she woke up Saturday morning, she was not her usual happy self, she just screamed and cried. The rest of the weekend, she seemed to be ok, but had little interest in eating. Tonight, I knew she was tired, she screamed when I put her down for bed. I rocked her a little and tried again. After a few minutes of more screaming, I decided to bring her back in the living room with us. She played for a little while, but I could tell she was sleepy. She kept laying down with her head on the floor and just rolled around instead of crawling. Finally, at 8, she went back to sleep...but was up about 30 minutes later screaming. She just wanted some snuggle time, so we rocked and she went back to sleep. My poor baby, I hate knowing she hurts.
This weekend, she started taking little breaks to rest her head while she is eating. She is too cute!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh!!! I just LOVE every inch of that baby!!!! I MUST see her soon!!!!!
nomi