So, I said a few weeks ago I was thinking about transitioning Alex to one nap a day. Well, I didn't do it, however, this week she decided it was time. We go through our normal routine, wake up, milk, breakfast, play. At nine I still put her in her crib and she will stay in there for about 30 minutes "resting" and snuggling with her blanket. After she is done, she will start talking so I can hear her in the monitor so I get her up and she is a happy camper for the rest of the morning until 1:30 or so when she goes down for her afternoon nap. She has been in such a better mood. Last week she was getting a little crazy and having fits over the smallest things. This week she has been like a completely different child, my normal sweet calm baby!
One of her bottom molars is about to break through the gums so I have a feeling the fits were caused by teething pains. There are still no signs of her lower lateral incisors, so who knows when those will make their appearance.

No comments:
Post a Comment