So, I've realized my child has a crazy long tongue! When we feed her if we get the spoon close to her mouth, she will stick her tongue out to feel the spoon! Today I was eating Skittles and she came to me and opened her mouth for me to give her one, which I didn't, and I blew in her face because she usually thinks it hilarious! She must have like it because smacked her lips and kept coming back with her mouth wide open for more Skittle scented blows...crazy kid!
Anyway, this week, 2 more teeth have popped up. All four of her first molars have broken through the gums and her first bottom lateral incisor finally popped through yesterday. Kinda weird, she got her molars first, but at least the first one finally showed up! So the tooth count is now at 11! I've noticed that with each pair of teeth, the left one shows up, then the right one a few days or weeks later.
Alex is turning into a Piggy Sue! This morning she had breakfast around 7:30, a cereal bar for a snack around 9, some puffs around 10 and by 10:45 she was fussing and whining in the kitchen for lunch so she has 2 helpings of white turkey chili! She knows exactly where we keep her snacks because she will stand in front of the cabinet fussing and pointing to it until I give her some. Most of the times, she has her snack bowl in her hand and hands it to me to fill for her. Demanding little thing! If I ask her if she wants milk, she goes to the fridge to try to open it and if I am making her waffles for breakfast, she tries to open the freezer to get them out for me! It's getting bad. When we were at the grocery store Monday I actually had to sneak the puffs and goldfish into the cart because if she sees them she will fuss and try to turn around to get them the rest of the time we are at the store!

1 comment:
So silly! I tell Ian that my boss is a little short bossy thing also!
Post a Comment