Monday, March 4, 2013

PJ Monday

My girl started feeling not so hot last night.  We had some friends over and by the time they left, she was on the couch, curled up with a blanket just zoned out.  She had a fever before bed, but by this morning, her fever was gone, but her energy was still low.  I decided to keep her home from school.  We've had the best lazy stay!  We are both still in pj's!

 


My little artist has been coloring most of the day.  She LOVES to draw.  Last week she drew every girl in her dance class performing on stage with Josh, my parents, his parents and myself watching in the audience.

This morning she painted our first family portrait.  I love it!  I plan on framing it and including it with our pictures we plan on hanging in the hallway. (if you can't tell, she is the one with brown hair, Josh is in the middle and I have black hair, and we are all holding hands)

No comments: