Monday, October 20, 2008

Alex and Abby: Day 1



Today was my first day to watch Abby. I was a little worried because some days Alex alone can be a handful. They were both great! I really do love having them both here together. I can't wait until they get a little bigger and can interact with each other! We had an impromptu photo session in their matching onesies! They were both smiling so much, just not at the same time!
Alex has been officially sleeping through the night. She slept 13.5 hours Friday night and 9 last night! I could not be happier! She has also been taking 1 bottle a night. Granted, it still isn't a full feeding, but we are getting there! Her personality comes out more and more everyday. She is such a calm happy baby. She loves sitting in her swing just "talking" to the hanging animals. She is such a smiley little thing. Her face lights up when Josh talks to her. She isn't quite laughing yet, but she does this little gasp thing when she gets excited or lets out a little chuckle. I can't wait to hear a full out laugh!

1 comment:

Amy L said...

Awww so sweet. That is awesome that she is sleeping through the night! HOORAY!