Monday, January 25, 2010

Bathtime Cuties

I've changed up our bath time routine a bit. Alex always got baths at night before bed and one day she started getting soo fussy and cranky at bath time. By the time we ate dinner, cleaned up and got her in the bath, she was overtired. I've started giving her baths in the morning after breakfast. She can take her time and play while she is wide awake. Abby brings toys in the bathroom and sits and plays while Alex gets her bath. This morning, when I asked Alex if she was ready for her bath, Abby got sooo excited I decided to let her play in the bath with Alex. They had so much fun splashing around. Abby loves having water poured on her head so of course, Alex kept her entertained by pouring water on her head. When Abby tried to return the favor, Alex was not having any part of it. She doesn't mind water on her head, but once we put the soap on and try to rinse it, she stands up and wants out of the bath. I love seeing them have so much fun together, I know Abby's last day is going to be sad for both of us!
my bath time cuties!

happy Abby

more water please!

my crazy kid!
they look like they are up to something!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were SO FUNNY!!!! I know you'll both miss that little punkin' but at least you can still see her from time to time. I know you've both gotten attached to her that cutie!!!
Nomi

Erika said...

These pictures are PRICELESS!! They are both so adorable!!

Amy L said...

Erika took the words out of my mouth! Totally priceless! Love them! Is Abby going to start preschool?