Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy 6 Days!

Thursday evening my parents came in town. They got here around midnight because my Dad had some work in the area to take care of Friday. My mom spent the day with us. They stayed for dinner Friday night and we had fun playing games.

Saturday we headed to Grapevine. We had an hour to relax before we met some friends for lunch at Cracker Barrel! After lunch we went to Bass Pro to let Alex explore and burn some energy. She found a Barbie tackle box and carried it around the entire store for an hour so Josh bought it for her!

That evening after Alex went to bed, Josh and I went to Ojeda's for a yummy dinner with friends.

Sunday we went to Carrollton to do Christmas with the Stafin boys, wives and kids. I am so mad I didn't take my camera. Alex had a blast playing with her cousins!

Monday around lunch time, Alex and I headed to Austin to see my best friend, Shannon. Alex was great and slept the entire drive! When we got there, she was so excited to see their white lab, Wrangler. He is soo good with Alex. She even tried sharing her toys with him!
We ran a few errands that afternoon then went to dinner a little Mediterranean place. Alex LOVED it. She loved all the seasoning on the salad, ate the rice with yogurt sauce and ate hummus by itself from the bowl with a spoon! After Alex went to bed, we watched a movie. Alex ended up sleeping with me because she woke up crying. I hate letting her CIO when we aren't at home so she usually ends up in bed with us if she wakes up. This morning we hung out at the house. While I was in the shower, Alex played dress up with all of Aunt Shannon's necklaces!

We had a great time hanging out and catching up! I was sad to head home, but I was ready because I hate being away from Josh. I know it was just one night, but I missed him!

1 comment:

Amy L said...

That picture of her with the necklaces is priceless! Little princess. I love her little tackle box! Too cute!