Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bad Blogger!

It's been like a week since I've updated. Josh's parents and cousin, Dawn, spent Friday night with us and my mom spent Monday night with us. We have a busy month ahead with lots of family time! Alex is spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. She is super excited about it and we are looking forward to a weekend filled with dinner with friends and another friends birthday party!
Tuesday when we got home from running errands, I noticed our cable wasn't working. I reset our box and it still didn't work. I called our provider and while I was on hold I noticed our internet didn't work either. They told me there was an outage and it should be back up soon. By 5 it still wasn't working so I called again and spent an hour on the phone. When Josh got home he looked around and noticed our line had been cut when the builders we doing something on the house next door. Long story short, after many phone calls and getting the run around, we finally have cable and internet again after 3 days.
On a better note, Alex's sleeping is getting sooo much better! She is sleeping in her bed and only crying for a few minutes (and a few nights not at all) before she falls asleep.
Nomi got Alex some styrofoam sword like things from Target. We had so much fun playing with them with the lights off. Best $2.50 gift ever!

No comments: