Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Josh and I celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday! Over the weekend we did a little pre-celebrating. The James' kept Alex Saturday-Sunday so we could have a little time together. Our plan was really to not make any plans. We rented a car and decided to drive towards the Hill Country. We stopped in Bastrop for lunch and then went on to San Marcos. We bought curtains for our dining room and living room and I got some new shoes! Real romantic! LOL. From there we drove towards Canyon Lake and to Wimberly. We did a little shopping in Wimberly. After Wimberly we drove to Austin. We drove around town a bit and stopped at a tiny little Mexican place for dinner. We decided to head home so we could sleep in! Sunday morning before we picked Alex up we dove to Brenham to have breakfast. It was such a fun trip. I love driving on beautiful Texas roads with my best friend! The pic is our Texas map. Each color (green, red, pinkish and purple) represents a different road trip we have taken from College Station. I love looking back at it and remembering the fun memories we made on each trip!

We talked about instead of gifts, we'd pick out new bedding for our room. We laugh about how Alex's room has better bedding and furniture than our room. We picked some new bedding at Crate and Barrel Sunday when went to dinner.

On our actual anniversary we picked a new mattress (yeah) and went to dinner.

I am so lucky to have Josh in my life!

1 comment:

Amy L said...

Happy "late" Anniversary! TIME IS FLYING BY:0((((((