Ok, for some reason I think baby toes are the cutest things in the world! Alex's little feet are just so soft and cute I can't keep my hands off of them. I am not the only person who loves baby toes. Cooper loves them too! He is always licking her little feet. Alex is sleeping beside me and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some pictures of her little toes sticking out of her pants. I love them so much!
I am feeling so much better tonight! My fever went down before I went to sleep (at 9:30!). Alex slept until 7am! I got up, got ready and Alex and I dropped Coopie off to get groomed. My poor Coop, he has been so neglected since Alex got here. He looks so beautiful now! He is going to the vet tomorrow. Abby got here around 9 and we hung out until Katie came back with lunch! Alex and I had to get back out because I saw the cutest cowgirl onesies at Target last week and I wanted to get them along with the matching pants for her and wouldn't you know it, they didn't have the pants! I decided to wait and see if they get more pants in! The registration was up on my car so I had to take care of that too.
I finished the 3rd book in the Twilight saga today! Rachel is taking the 4th book to Josh for me tomorrow! I am so excited, I can't wait. I know, I'm a bit of a nerd, but I got hooked on the books! I can't wait until the movie comes out on the 21st! You know I'll be there on opening day!
Josh just called, he landed in Houston and should be here in an hour or 2. I know he was only gone one night, but I missed him soo much! It feels like he has been gone forever!

1 comment:
So adorable. Alex is like a little kitty sleeping on her boppy. I got the cowgirl stuff also at Target. So cute! Let me know if you want me to check on the pants at one of the Targets up here. Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment