Sunday, November 16, 2008

Best Day Ever...almost!

So today was perfect! Alex woke up around 7 to eat then let us sleep in until 9:30! My sweet husband got up, made coffee and made us Migas! They were delish! We then took our time getting ready and we headed to Houston. I needed new jeans so bad. All of mine are too big and were getting pretty worn out. I found 2 new pairs! Woo hoo! Alex was so happy just looking around at everything. She got a little fussy because she was getting sleepy and there was just too much going on. If we carried her she was fine. When we left, we went to eat at Macaroni Grill. There isn't one here and it had been forever since we have been there so it was perfect! We just got home and I think I am about to take a nice hot bath!

Oh, the only reason the day was almost perfect is because I am getting another clogged milk duct. That would be the 2nd time in 3 weeks! Ugh, it hurts! Josh thinks I need to stop breastfeeding sooner rather than later. I haven't decided.

Here is the diaper cake I made for Sheena's shower yesterday. It went great! Everyone seems to have a good time!

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Sounds like a fun day, minus the clogged milk ducts! I used to get those too... among other things... and finally determined it was the underwire nursing bras I was wearing, so I switched to the no-wire nursing bras and never got a clogged duct since then (except when I stopped BF). Hope you find out what might be causing them so you can stop getting them soon! I think you're a champ for BFing this long already! GO YOU!! :o)

Amy L said...

JAMIE! SHE IS SO CUTE! I can't believe how much she is growing. You can totally see her personality in this picture!