Alexandra Rae is 6 months old today! We are half way to her first birthday! Can you believe it? I can't! In month 5, she changed so much! She can not sit still, she is such a wiggle worm. Wednesday night we were having dinner and she was on her blanket. She turned completely around, wiggled to the edge of the blanket so she could see around the couch and just watched us. She is starting to reach for things she wants. She was sitting on my lap the other day and Cooper walked by, she reached both arms out and threw her weight forward towards him. She loves sitting in her Bumbo. She is very good at leaning over the side to pick up toys she has dropped. We can not keep her off her tummy. She plays on her tummy and sleeps on her tummy. The girl is also a sleeper! She will wake up in the morning and within an hour or 2, she'll be down for a nap. I can tell when she gets sleepy because she sucks on her bottom lip. (You can see her doing it in the second picture.) She also does that when she gets hungry. Oh is she a talker. She loves talking while she gets her diaper changed. She will just lay there and babble and giggle non stop. She has also discovered her toes! I haven't put socks on her in several days because she loves playing with her toes!
We go for her 6 month check up (and shots) Monday morning so I'll have more growth and developmental updates then. I am off to get ready. Alex and I are meeting Erika and Dane for lunch and coffee then A and I are off to run some errands!

2 comments:
Happy 1/2 a year sweet baby girl!
Oh my goodness. She has changed so much since her first pictures! BEAUTIFUL! I love her little rolls. I could just eat them up! So ready for you guys to be back here!
Post a Comment