Yesterday did not end on a good note. I had not taken any medication all day so I was hurting pretty bad last night and this morning. As soon as I got up I took the new meds and it took awhile, but by lunch time I was feeling great!!!
I haven't posted pics of Alex this week so here are some I've been taking. Monday when Abby got here I noticed she and Alex were both dressed in the same shirts! They looked so cute in their striped shirts and jeans!
Alex has started doing a new smile. It isn't the huge gummy smile, but it's a closed mouth smile. You can see a little dimple on her left cheek when she does this smile! It's too cute!
Alex is now very interested in pacifiers. I noticed on Monday, that anytime she was near Abby, she was obsessed with taking Abby's paci out of her mouth. Abby, of course, did not appreciate this.
After taking it away 5 times, I decided to get the pacis Alex never used so she could play with them. I also gave Abby a new one since Alex kept taking hers away. Alex loves chewing on the paci but will not actually suck on it.
I mentioned before Alex found her feet. She has been trying to pull her socks off. She actually got her feet in her mouth today!

No comments:
Post a Comment