We've been spending some time outside since the weather has been so great here! The girls love it! Alex loves looking around at everything and trying to eat leaves! She always has such a serious look on her face like she is about to start asking questions!
We took a few new bath time pictures yesterday. I think we are getting close to retiring the baby bath and moving onto the regular bath tub!!!
When I was blowing bubbles for the girls I noticed Cooper wasn't around. Anytime I am on the floor with the girls, he is usually right there in the middle! While the girls we napping I decided to blow some bubbles for Coopie. I quickly learned why he was MIA during bubble time. He is not a fan of bubbles! He kept backing away from them as they got closer to him. He even barked at them! As they landed, he would move in to try and sniff them, but as soon as his nose got close, they would pop! What a chicken!

3 comments:
Such a cutie!!! I LOVE the bathing suit!
she is such a DOLL!!! love her expressions!!! can't wait to hold her next week!!!!
nomi
Alex's recent pics are so cute! The picture of her sleeping with her little bum in the air is adorable!! Thanks so much for the kind words about my grandma, you are so sweet!! :o)
Post a Comment