In addition to her combat crawl, we are working on sitting. She will for several minutes if I put a Boppy around her to keep her from falling back, but she gets bored after a few mintues and rolls onto her tummy so she can reach more toys. She can sit unasissted for about a minute, but ends up falling backwards if the Boppy isn't there!
We had a great time at the James' last night! They grilled steaks and shrimp, made twice baked potatoes and veggies. Everything was soo good! I ate way too much! We played Wii for a little while to work off dinner then dove into the brownie pudding! It was sooooo good! I did try to make it healthy by pairing it with fat free vanilla ice cream! After dessert, I thought I was going to puke I was so full! Alex did great over there. She played in the exersaucer while we ate then I got her ready for bed. She is great about sleeping as long as she is in a crib. Thanfully, Abby let Alex use hers! She woke up for the ride home, then I put her back to bed and she fell asleep about 15 minutes later. She has started doing this fake sleep. I always go in her room to check on her and her eyes will be closed and she is in the position she usually sleeps in, the second I step foot in her room her head pops up, and she looks at me with bright eyes and a huge smile, as if to say, I'm not really sleeping, I was just resting my eyes for a minute!

1 comment:
OMG!!! I can't believe how well she's moving just from last week!!! it's so cute but also makes me sad that she's growing so fast!!! a kiss for my angel!
nomi
Post a Comment