Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One of those days...

It's 11:30 and I'm already worn out. Wait, let me rephrase that, I was already worn out when I got out of bed this morning. I slept like crap last night...I must have woken up at least 10 times because my right hand kept falling asleep, not just numb asleep, but it was tingling and it hurt! Each time I had to actually sit up and shake my arm to get it to stop tingling, then with in 5 minutes of laying down, it would fall asleep again. It didn't matter which side I slept on. It was sooo annoying. Josh is also in Dallas today. He left around 6:30 and should be home by 5. It's not like he is really going to be gone much longer than a regular work day, but for some reason I miss him so much. I think it's because I usually hear from him several times a day and I won't today since he has a meeting, lunch and 3 other people are in the car with him.
Little Miss isn't helping either. She has just been pissed off the last 2 days. It started Sunday night when we were at the James'. She just got so fussy and didn't want anything but to go to sleep. Yesterday, it started again in the afternoon. She is usually so content playing but for some reason yesterday, she decided she wants to be sitting in my lap instead of laying on her belly. I'm fine with that, but after about 2 minutes of sitting in my lap, she gets all squirmy and decides I have to stand up. This morning she has just been off. She is already taking her 2nd nap of the day which is so unlike her, she usually takes 2 naps total. I heard her moving around when Josh was getting ready but she went back to sleep. She woke back up about 7:15 and by 8:30 she was down for a nap. An hour later, she was back up, she ate some peaches and oatmeal, got a bath, played for about 20 minutes then was ready for another nap. I don't know what her deal is, but it seems like nothing really makes her happy unless she is sleeping...even when she is sleeping, she is sooo restless.
As crazy as she is making me, all she has to do is smile at me and I forget about everything else! How is it one little person can bring so me so much joy? (oh, the picture above is her skydiver pose, where she lifts her arm and legs while balancing on her belly!)

No comments: