Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthday!

On Friday, I got up early and picked up donuts so I could be here as soon as Alex woke up on her birthday. Josh and I put together her kitchen the night before, so I wanted to see her sweet little face when she saw it for the first time! She absolutely loved it! So much that she didn't even want any donuts because she wanted to keep playing. We finally talked her into sitting at her kitchen counter to eat a little.
Alex hates getting her hands dirty when she eats sweet stuff for some reason, so she ate the top off part of her donut and decided that was all she wanted.
After breakfast, we had a Lady Gaga dance party. Alex loves her some Lady Gaga! She showed off her jumping skills!

We all got ready and went to see Toy Story 3. We weren't sure how she'd do, but she was great!!! She sat in her little booster seat and munched on pretzels and goldfish. About 20 minutes before the movie was over she started getting antsy and went back and forth between Josh and me. After the movies we went out to lunch. Alex's favorite...Pizza!

Nomi and Popi got to our house around 7:30 so we went to dinner. We went to Chili's so Alex could have some chips and "sauce." She loves salsa, which she calls sauce.

I love that Josh took off the entire day so we could spend Alex's birthday together doing her favorite things! Seeing my sweet girl so happy just makes my heart smile. Josh and I had so much fun on her birthday, especially because we could tell she loved her special day!

No comments: