Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday

Happy Second Birthday

Alexandra Rae!



Dear Alexandra,

I can't believe you are two years old. It seems like just a few months ago to me...

From the day I told your mommy that if we had a daughter I wanted her name to be Alexandra, I knew that I would love you. I cried the day we found out your mommy was pregnant and I cried the day you were born. You were beautiful to me then and you are even more beautiful to me now.

Each and every day of your life, you have made mine more special. Without your hugs in the morning, my days are empty. Without your laugh, my days are sad. Without your smile, I am missing a part of myself. Without you, there is no me.

Your mommy and you have made me complete. You have both changed my life for the better in every way possible; I know what is important now. I wake up every day and look forward to what the day holds for you. Your excitement is contagious; your love is infectious.

I watch you grow up every day with a blend of happiness and sadness. I will always treasure each day because they are fleeting. You're becoming a little girl now, but you'll forever be my baby. I just hope that as each year goes by, you still let your daddy hold you...even if it's only for a few seconds. I love you Alexandra Rae and I always will.

Forever your daddy.






Alexandra Rae,

I can not believe 2 short years ago you were a tiny little 5 pound 12 ounce baby who decided to surprise everyone by making an early appearance. The first time I held you in my arms, I knew my life was complete. Every day since, my love has grown even more that I ever thought possible. You went from a sweet little baby to a beautiful toddler in the blink of an eye.

You make me smile and laugh a million times a day. You melt me when you snuggle up to me and plant big kisses on my mouth. You are the sweetest little thing. I love experiencing life through your eyes. I am so lucky to be your Mommy.


There are so many things I want for you, but more than anything I want you to know every single day how much I love you. You bring so much joy to my life!


Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet baby!


Love you today, tomorrow and always,

Mommy

No comments: