I know it's been a good month when I already have over 400 pictures in my April folder and it's only the 10th! We stayed home all day Saturday, so we decided we'd take Alex to Kemah on Sunday. It wasn't until Sunday morning that we realized the Kids Festival was going on too! Alex couldn't wait to ride the carousel. She decided Daddy could ride with her this time. She got a rabbit we named Lucky last time we were there. I loved see the huge smile on her face every time they passed me. We had lunch at The Flying Dutchman. We watched all the boats going and coming and taught Alex about sailboats. The birds were bold, swooping onto tables when the patrons left, grabbing anything could before being shooed off! After lunch Alex got her face painted, then we rode the train. Alex loves trains! I'm sad we missed Thomas the Train in Grapevine, but we may try to catch it at one of it's other Texas stops...or next year. Alex informed us about half way through the day she was tired of having her picture taken and started to cover her face every time the camera came out of the bag!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment