Yesterday on my actual birthday, I woke up to a kitchen decorated with balloons and streamers, gifts and a hot cup of coffee! Alex and I met Josh for lunch, then Josh came home early and made me a cake! We went to dinner then came home and had cake. I had 4 birthday cakes. I loved it because each one was different. Chocolate/chocolate, chocolate/vanilla icing, white cake/strawberry icing and white cake/white icing! I really don't have a favorite type of cake, I love them all!
My delicious white and pink cake Nomi and Alex made!
I was totally spoiled for my birthday this year! I had 4 cakes over the span of a week! I usually have no idea what I want for my birthday, but I actually thought about it and put together a little list this year. I got everything I wanted!





No comments:
Post a Comment