I can not believe my sweet baby girl is already two months old! She is growing so fast and it was confirmed at the doctors office today! When she was born she was in the 5th percentile for her weight...she is now in the 50th! My little chunky baby!
Here are her stats:
birth weight: 5 lbs. 12 oz current weight: 10 lbs. 7 oz!
birth length: 19.5 inches current length: 22.5 inches!
Can you believe this little thing is already over 10 pounds? I can't. The doctor said everything looks great! She had her 2 month shots. I couldn't watch. I heard my poor baby crying so loud. The second they were done, I picked her up and she stopped crying. She has been a little fussy, but not too bad.
Alex has started smiling. I have tried everything I could to catch it on camera and kinda succeeded today. The pictures above are all from today. Not a huge smile, more like little smirks. She just melts my heart! I love her so much!
I also had my appointment with the Arthritis specialist. (man, I sound old talking about my arthritic bones!) So anyway, the doctor is 95% sure it is Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am starting medication tomorrow to help with the pain. I have to have more blood work done to confirm RA and then an ultrasound on my hands and wrist later this month. Honestly, I haven't read much about it so I'm still kinda in the dark about what exactly it is. I'm planning on reading up on it as much as possible over the next few days so if they confirm that's what it is, I'll be able to ask any questions I may have.

1 comment:
She is adorable!
Post a Comment