Friday, September 5, 2008

Nomi!

We were so excited, Nomi came to visit us on Wednesday! She stayed the night and left yesterday. I love having my mom here, she just loves on Alex the entire time. Alex kept smiling for her. She took a 3 hour nap in Nomi's lap yesterday morning then we ran some errands in the afternoon. We went to Gymboree and got some adorable clothes for Alex to wear this fall. I can't wait to see her in them. Mom also picked up a little something for Abby. Abby's room is a jungle theme so Mom got her a monkey hat, onesie and socks. Alex got a cute mouse hat. So now we will have Alex and Abby, the mouse and the monkey. Speaking of Abby, today is her birthday! Katie went to the hospital this morning at 5:30 to be induced. We are now waiting for word of her birth. We are so excited and can't wait to go see her so Alex can meet her new best friend for the first time!
On a sad note, my sweet baby girl has a rash on her face. I am thinking it is from her car seat. It showed up one day after she got sweaty in it. I started reading online and found some information about other babies getting rashes from their Chicco car seats. It has something to do with the chemicals they use to make it flame retardant. I am going to start covering the part that touches her face to see if it clears up. If it does, I'll have to see if I can find a car seat cover so it doesn't keep coming back.
We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home!

No comments: