We had a great long weekend! Nomi and Popi came to visit us and we hung out and played games! Alex was worn out from their visit, she took a 2 hour nap as soon as they left. When she got up, Josh was cleaning out garage so I took Alex outside and took some pictures. I'm working on the invitations for her 1st birthday party so I took a couple of hundred pics trying to get the perfect one. Here are a few that I love! I'll share the finished invite after they go in the mail in a couple of weeks.

These next 2 are my favorites! (they were touched up with photoshop, which I am learning to LOVE!!!)


2 comments:
I love them!! I like them all but my favorite one is the last one b-4 the ones you photshot. I love how she looks! Had a blast blast with that dumpling!...and of course you two also!
nomi
Awesome job on the pictures. Little Miss is too cute! I am jealous that you have photoshop! Great job editing!
Post a Comment