Tuesday, December 9, 2008

5 Months Old!

My little pumpkin is 5 months old today! She showing us more and more of her personality everyday! I love it! Last night we went to Ninfa's for a work dinner Josh treated all of his employees to and Alex had a blast! She was passed around from person to person and she just smiled and had the best time!

This month, she has started...
laughing real belly laughs!
rolling over (but only when she is mad!)
taking a sippy cup with formula (she took 3 feeding from the sippy yesterday!)
improving her motor skills! (she will reach for something, pick it up and put it straight in her mouth!)
eating solids (so far only rice cereal, which she hated, oatmeal and sweet potatoes!)
she is getting very good at trying to stand while we hold her!




A message from Alex! (yes, she is very advanced for 5 months old!)
I am such a lucky little girl to have a Mommy who buys me pretty much any toy I show an interest in, but here are a few of my favorite things!

I love my Infantino Jittery Pal. I have a lion, his name is Lenny! I give Lenny slobbery wet kisses! When Mommy makes Lenny kiss my nose, I laugh!




I also love my Gund Pinkaboo pony! My 2 favorite things on Pinky are the mirror and the green plastic squares!




One of my new favorite things is my Nuby sippy cup! I hated bottles so Mommy decided I was a big girl and got me a sippy cup!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mommy and my Daddy. Mommy spends all of her time with me and she is always making silly faces and making up silly songs! She takes me shopping and buys me all sorts of cute clothes and jammies. She also lets me take baths with her! Daddy won't admit it, but he is wrapped around my little finger! My favorite game with Daddy is crying when he sits down. As soon as he stands up I stop, if he sits I cry again. It's a fun game, I like it!

I also have the best big brother ever! Coopie is a little clumsy so Mommy has to make sure he doesn't accidentally step on me, but I know if he did, it would be an accident. He loves giving me kisses on my face, head and toes!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Oh My! I can't believe Alex is already 5 months old, time sure does fly!! I love the picture with her little pink bow, she's precious!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! She's such a little doll!!! I think she wants to take after her cousin and model!! Also, I love the fact that she's so good at the computer!! :)
nomi