Does it feel like last week is repeating itself to anyone else? It does to me. Let's see, it's Wednesday morning, I am packing, getting presents together and I have to run to the store. We are heading out of town this afternoon so we can go see my parents in East Texas. We'll be back Sunday...yep, exactly like last week! I miss my parents so much. It feels like forever since I have seen them, I think it's because I didn't see them on Christmas. The only difference is that I was a little more organized last week. I am sitting on my couch now looking around at my house. Had you told me 7 months ago that my house would look like this, I would have said no way. It is a complete wreck. There is baby gear EVERYWHERE. No matter how much I pick up, it never seems to stay that way. We need a room devoted just to baby stuff. Our friend Rachel came over Monday night and brought us a few things her son has outgrown. She is moving in a couple of weeks and wants to take as little as possible. It's great for us because it means free stuff! She brought us a walking toy thing for Alex when she is a little older and a Jumperoo!
I put Alex in the Jumperoo yesterday and she loved it! This picture kinda describes my days right now. Cooper is like my little furry shadow. Poor guy is starved for attention so anytime I am with Alex, he is right there. It is even worse when the camera comes out, he has to be right between us!
Abby, come play with me!!
Thank you for the comments on yesterday's post. I got some size 3 diapers last night so we'll see how they work. Alex is still sleeping so hopefully we will have dry sheets when she wakes up! I better go start packing so we can head out when Josh gets home!

1 comment:
Alex will never have to talk.......her expressions say it all!!! I feel like a nut over here laughing out loud when I look at her pictures!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!Counting the hours!!!
mom
Post a Comment