Miss A tried bananas today. Another hit! I wanted to do some veggies before doing any fruit because I heard if you start with the sweets, they will prefer those over veggies. Who knows if it's actually true but we went with it.
Getting ready for that first bite! She cracks me up, sometimes the flash just completely catches her off guard and she makes the funniest faces!
Oh yeah, I love them...Mommy, more please!
This last pictures shows what I call her baby bird face. She has started doing this when she eats and when the sippy cup gets anywhere near her mouth! You would think we never feed that girl!
Little things are making me happy these days. Not only are a few days away from Christmas, but I just realized I don't have to cook for an entire week! Like I said, we are meeting friends for dinner tonight, tomorrow we are going to the Sorensen's for dinner so we can check out baby Kyler's nursery. He is making his appearance in a couple of weeks and we can't wait to meet him! Tuesday, we are going to Red Lobster with the James'. Then of course, we are heading out of town and I'll be helping out in the kitchen, but I won't have to cook a whole meal!

1 comment:
OMG!!! that is the cutest baby!!!! I just wanna hug her!!! I'm counting the days til I see her!! Nomi
Post a Comment