Alex had avocado for the first time yesterday. Despite the silly faces, she ate it all so I am assuming that means she liked it! This girl is an eater. She always finishes whatever fruit or veggie we give her and the oatmeal then acts like she still wants more!
Josh worked yesterday and Alex and I ran a ton of errands then met him for lunch. He was so cute when he got home. She was napping and he kept going in her room to see if she was awake yet. After spending the last 5 days with her, he really missed her while he was at work. She finally woke up and Josh snuggled with her most of the night. She is getting so snugglie again, I LOVE it! She was a little fussy so I put her on my chest and within a minute she was out. I left her there for about an hour because she was just so darn sweet. I swear, sometimes I just look at her and she just takes my breath away. She is just so perfect and beautiful.
She is now sleeping about 10-11 hours at night, which is great except....she sleeps on her tummy and we are having leaks pretty much every other night. I am forever stripping the bed and washing the sheets and mattress pad. We have always loved the Pampers Swaddlers but I am wondering now if I need to switch to something else.
I hear the little munchkin waking up and she doesn't sound happy...I am guessing she leaked through again. Ugh!

2 comments:
Jamie,
When Collin's diaper leaks, I move up to the next size diaper (at least for night)... even if it says the current size should fit their weight, try moving up. I bet that will solve the leaking problem!
We use Pampers during the day, and Huggies OVERNIGHTS at night. Haven't had a leak since we switched.
Post a Comment