woo hoo...49 days left until my due date! My doctors appointment went great on Thursday. She is still head down and has her little bootie straight up in my ribs with her arms and legs my left side. I am still feeling a ton of movement on the right side so I guess she is still spinning around every so often.
The chandelier for her room is supposed to be in today, so hopefully we can get that hung this weekend. Josh is fishing this morning. He asked me to go with and I politely declined. For some reason sitting outside when it is almost 90 degrees and humid as heck doesn't sound fun to me. I got to sleep in this morning, which was nice! Coopie and are hanging out today. By hanging out, I mean I am on the computer, picking up the house and doing laundry, Coop is following me from room to room laying down any chance he gets! What a lazy boy!
The last 3 weeks or so I have been talking about banana splits non-stop. Not just any banana split, but a banana split from Braums. Wouldn't you know it, there are not any Braums in College Station or anywhere near here. Last weekend when we were in Grapevine, we decided to go to Braums and guess what, I didn't get a banana split. I ended up getting a hot fudge brownie sundae. It was so good. So needless to say I got my Braums, just no banana split. Well, last night Josh had the great idea to go to Ben & Jerry's! I was trying to decide what to get and he suggested we share a banana split! So of course, I stood there for a few minutes trying to decide which flavors I wanted to get. You can't go to Ben & Jerry's and get a plain ol' banana split. So I asked Josh what flavors he wanted, I figured we could each pick one that we wanted then choose the 3rd flavor together. What does he say? VANILLA!?!?!? Who goes to Ben & Jerry's and gets vanilla! I told him no way, he had to pick something else he couldn't get anywhere else. He said he really likes just plain ol' vanilla. Finally he settled on Phish Food, I picked Chunky Monkey and our 3rd scoop was vanilla. It was soo good. I think we may have to go back soon! I do love Ben & Jerry's but nothing can beat a Braums banana split! mmmmm!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment