Week 30 belly picture!
I can't believe I have 66 more days until my due date. It seems like time has flown by! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon so I will get to hear baby girl's heartbeat again. I love hearing it. She has been so restless lately. She is still kicking up a storm. I've read that movement is supposed to slow down a little in the last 10 weeks because she is running out of room but that is not the case!
Since I was off work most of last week this week everyone has commented on how much bigger I look. I guess I am just used to seeing myself everyday that I don't even think about it.
Cooper has found his new favorite room in the house...Alex's room. When we are here during the day he is usually on the couch but if I can't find him, I always know where to look. He loves laying on the floor in her room. Last night Josh and I were watching TV and I got up to go to the bathroom and there was Cooper peeking his head out of her room. I have a feeling once she comes, he will never leave her side! He is going to be the best big furry brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment