Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mama's Boy!





Here are some pictures "Aunt Linda" sent me from when Coopie was staying with her. Her husband flies planes so she takes the crew out to the hangar to run around. The first one is just the cutest pictures of my boy! I love how his tongue is sticking out! The second one is Coopie and Shayla. Shayla is one of the dogs they are fostering, but she has been there awhile and has really taken to the family so I think she may be staying! Finally, it's Coopie, Shayla and Cirrus. Cirrus is Coop's best bud! They get along so well. Linda and Gary have 2 other dogs so imagine the craziness of their house on a daily basis! 3 Collies and a Samoyed! Throw Coopie in the mix and you have 5 dogs....I can't even imagine! Cooper has been such a good boy lately. We were talking the other day about how lucky we were to find him. He has been the best fit for us. He is just so darn cute! His personality comes out a little more everyday. We sing him 2 songs and he always stops whatever he is doing and just starts wagging his tail. He is my little shadow.
On to the baby....I had my 30 week appointment today. Everything looks good. No weight gain in 2 weeks! I am up about 20 pounds so far. My doctor thinks I'll stay between 25-30. Alex's heartbeat is 148 so it's slowing down a little, but that is what it is supposed to do. I also preregistered at the hospital so when the big day comes I don't have to worry about filling out paperwork! I also found a pediatrician. His office is downstairs from my OB's office which is only about 10 minutes from our house. It is actually the same doctor my doctor uses so he came highly recommended. One more thing marked off my list!

No comments: