
Cooper has learned the best place to be during meal times is right by Alex! He stole a piece of cheese off her tray today! He is so darn cute, I couldn't get mad at him!Our schedule is still way off! Yesterday, Alex napped for a whole whopping hour the entire day. She was out by 6:20 last night! I had a doctors appointment this morning and I could tell she was getting sleepy, but she just cried when I put her down. Since Josh was coming home so I didn't have to take the girls, I figured I wouldn't push for her to take a nap. She played with Josh the entire time I was gone and about 15 minutes after he left, she crashed! I'm pretty much going day by day now to see what she decides to do. I've never really pressed to put her on a schedule, I usually follow her lead, so I'll just wait and see what she settles on!
On a good note, I had a great visit with the rheumatologist today! Normal RF (rheumatoid factor) is around 23, my counts were 150-something about 5 months ago, 112 at the last appointment and 42 this week! This means, the meds are working!!! In a few weeks, I'll start lowering my daily Prednisone intake. I'm currently taking 5 mg a day so each month I'll lower it by 1 mg until I hopefully don't have to take it anymore! My next round of blood work and appointment will be June!
Both girls are up and calling so we are off to run errands!!

1 comment:
I am so happy that your RA is doing better...I think about you every time an Embrel commercial comes on...Alex is so cute and Cooper is too funny! Poor Maddie won't be able to reach the high chair!
Post a Comment