Friday, March 6, 2009

Smiles and Shades!

We were so sad to see Nomi leave yesterday. We got in as much as we could before she left. After the girls woke up from their morning nap, we went to lunch, stopped by the AT&T store to get Josh an iPhone, then we hit the mall! No trip to the mall is complete without a trip to Gymboree, and no trip to Gymboree is complete until I buy Alex something. She got a new dress, a pair of adorable of shorts, a matching shirt and a pair of sunglasses!

Our afternoon went downhill from there, but I won't go into too much detail....I'll just leave it at it's hard managing two babies some days. Today is a new day! We have had a great morning. The girls are both napping (at the same time!) for the second time today!!! They were both so happy and smiley this morning. I got some cute pics of the BFF's playing in their jammies!





No comments: