Friday, March 27, 2009

Stomach Bug

We have had an off couple of days...no, it's not Alex this time! It started Wednesday with poor little Abby getting sick. She had some stomach bug thing so Katie picked her up around noon. By two, I wasn't feeling so hot. I think I had a mild touch of it and spent most of the afternoon/evening throwing up. Josh came home to take care of Alex so I could rest. By the time I went to bed, I was running a fever. Good thing is, Thursday morning I was feeling like a brand new person. Miss Abby stayed home with Tracy yesterday so Alex and I took advantage by going to Kohl's, Target, lunch with Josh then the mall. Now thinking back, I probably shouldn't have made my first meal after being sick a whole plate of honey seared chicken from Pei Wei. I felt ok until we got to the mall, then I started smelling all the wonderful mall smells (warm pretzels, cookies, and all the other goodies) and my stomach started turning again. We high tailed it out of the mall as quickly as possible. We made it home just in time for me to heave. Thankfully that was it! I tried getting Alex to take a nap so I could sleep for a few minutes, she had no part of it, so I put her in bed with me, gave her my phone case to play with and she was a happy camper for about 20 minutes, then she went down for a nap! Since I was feeling much better, I decided to join Josh for one of his departments work things. We went to the bowling ally and everyone played video games and stuff while Alex and I hung out with Sheena and Kyler. When we left, I decided I was hungry so we picked up a pizza. Again, probably not the smartest thing, but the doughy crust and bread sticks just sounded so good! Thankfully I was ok and am still ok! Abby is back today, feeling much better, but now Katie has it!

Somewhere along the way, I lost a huge package of batteries for my camera so I've had to use my cell phone to take pictures. For some reason, every time I am out, I seem to forget to pick up more batteries!





Alex, perfecting the pout
trying to keep the munchkin entertained in bed so I could rest


Cooper pillow

Giving Mommy kisses!!!


No comments: