Friday, March 20, 2009

Ladies Who Lunch

Today, since both girls we up and getting hungry at the same time, I decided to feed them together instead of one at a time. I tried one at a time yesterday and it just didn't work out. Abby was too interested in Alex and Alex was upset Abby was eating when she wasn't! It was actually much easier than I thought. Alex stayed occupied with pieces of mango for the first few minutes. Once she noticed Abby was getting food on a spoon, she wanted some too, so I held both of their bowls & spoons and alternated bites.

Before
After (Abby was getting sleepy, putting her hands in her mouth
and rubbing her eyes, that's why she has sweet potatoes all over her face)

I am constantly taking pictures of Alex, the top one is my favorite this week, and the bottom is Josh's fav!

No comments: